Crush Liberalism

Liberalism: Why think when you can “feel”?

UPDATED: Scientific term is considered racist

UPDATES AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST.

I shiite you not.  From Dallas:

A special meeting about Dallas County traffic tickets turned tense and bizarre this afternoon.

County commissioners were discussing problems with the central collections office that is used to process traffic ticket payments and handle other paperwork normally done by the JP Courts.

Commissioner Kenneth Mayfield, who is white, said it seemed that central collections “has become a black hole” because paperwork reportedly has become lost in the office.

Commissioner John Wiley Price, who is black, interrupted him with a loud “Excuse me!” He then corrected his colleague, saying the office has become a “white hole.”

That prompted Judge Thomas Jones, who is black, to demand an apology from Mayfield for his racially insensitive analogy.

Mayfield shot back that it was a figure of speech and a science term.

Unfrigginbelievable.

UPDATE (07/10/2008 – 01:47 PM EST): Not only is this Price buffoon not backing off his statement about how racist the term “black hole” is, he’s pushing the idiocy envelope even further: “angel’s food cake” and “devil’s food cake” are racist, too!  Pure comedy gold!

Advertisements

July 10, 2008 - Posted by | bigotry, bizarre, moonbats, Texas

13 Comments »

  1. If Ballsack gets elected this stuff is going to get LOTS worse. The word black will become banned in the language.

    Comment by WMD_Maker | July 10, 2008

  2. Someone call in Jesse Jackson to cut that guy’s nuts out.

    Comment by TheBad | July 10, 2008

  3. Did this happen right after Mayfield said “Yuk!” while eating some fried chicken?

    Comment by Henry | July 10, 2008

  4. Jonathan, stop this kind of posting or I’ll African-Americanlist you.

    Comment by The Truth Hurts | July 10, 2008

  5. Maybe he just misunderstood correctly spoken english as “black HO” instead of black HOLE. I can see how he could be confused.

    Comment by WMD_Maker | July 10, 2008

  6. If you’re not part of the solution, you are the problem. Does anyone with a lick of sense think that we (the human race) will ever get past this kind cheap crap?

    A while back, I was watching a news program, a reporter was doing a “stand up” in an African county. Twice during the report, she referred to the natives as African-Americans. She was so afraid of being politically incorrect that she made a total ass of herself.

    Comment by Lee | July 10, 2008

  7. “She was so afraid of being politically incorrect that she made a total ass of herself.”

    I must be confused…I though “politically correct” = making a total ass of oneself.

    Comment by The Truth Hurts | July 10, 2008

  8. “Does anyone with a lick of sense think that we (the human race) will ever get past this kind cheap crap?”

    Quite unlikely. As long as there are races, there will be race-baiters and race-haters. For every Jesse Jackson that eventually leaves the public stage, there are a thousand more waiting for their turn.

    Comment by TheBad | July 10, 2008

  9. An accountant saying WE’RE IN THE BLACK, however, I’m sure is OK.

    Comment by jsingood | July 10, 2008

  10. What is scary is the pole that goes with the piece on Fox News where it asks, Is “Black Hole” a racist term. 2% actually agreed.

    Comment by Steve | July 10, 2008

  11. Re: the 2% who agreed that “black hole” is a racist term: Of those respondents, I’d say that 5% were having fun with the Fox News pollsters. The other 95% were Obama backers.

    Comment by PabloD | July 10, 2008

  12. “Maybe he just misunderstood correctly spoken english as “black HO” instead of black HOLE.”

    Now I’m confused… I thought they were the same.

    This is what we get when we let panty-waist liberals into government.

    Comment by Old Soldier | July 11, 2008

  13. I have to question Commissioner John Wiley Price’s sanity!
    Gee political correctness does make stupid people feel important!

    Comment by Chilerkle | July 13, 2008


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: